dimanche 27 janvier 2008

Buse variable de Chantemerle





Very often I see the same bird in a tree along the lake Amance near the hamlet of Chantemerle. I've taken lots of pics. But I can't approach him or her as close as I want and the light in the morning is often weak. For the first time I get some pics I may post.
Souvent le matin je vois cette buse variable perchée dans un arbre le long du lac Amance près du hameau de Chantemerle à Radonvilliers. Je ne peux pas l'approcher aussi près que je le souhaite sans le voir s'envoler et la lumière du matin est souvent faiblarde. Pour la première fois j'ai réussi à prendre ces photos que je peux mettre en ligne.

3 commentaires:

quintarantino a dit…

I guess waiting and having patience afterall paid back well... great photos. Congrats.

Ruth a dit…

What a beautiful bird! Congratulations. It takes so much patience and perseverance.

Mary Stebbins Taitt a dit…

It looks like some kind of hawk--very pretty, especially the flying one.